Controllable requirements with polymeric materials:
- Long term wear resistance
- Electrostatic management
- Resistance to chemicals
- Dimensional Stability
- Resistance to high mechanical loads
- Resistance to steam and high temperatures
- Ductility at low temperatures
- Food contact approvals
- Noise Levels
- External lubrication suppression
1. Corrosive environments. 2. Curved conveyors. 3.
No-hand-tools assembly. 4. Heavy operation. 5. Narrow product handling.
- It does not matter where you are in your process; we can help you improve performance and reduce costs of your components.
- Our advanced materials and technologies portfolio has solutions to withstand your more extreme needs.